I just told Jonathan that I really wanted to blog tonight but ran out of time. I filled my evening with much more important things like: working until 7:00pm, eating dinner, and watching 24. (LOVE IT. Such a good season).
- Counting down… the days until Jonathan graduates (and filling my time ordering invitations, finding a cheap caterer, and thinking about centerpieces).
- Working… a lot more than usual, as part of the company’s new idea to work a “Second 40.”
- Reading… a Celebration of Discipline with my girl’s bible study (my new Tuesday night activity, since say goodbye to my Pakistani friends). The book is REALLY good, and is making me thinking about my faith in ways that I never have before. It’s transformative, challenging and so good for me.
- Listening to…Lord of Lords by Hillsong. Amy sent us girls a link to this video which touched my heart last week.
- Going to … Angel’s Camp for a one- night spontaneous getaway with Jonathan before life gets crazy for the next 3-4 months. I love him so much.
- Learning… as much as I can about social media so that I can start delivering trainings to our clients.
- Getting back… on the bike for my commute. I’ve missed it! Happy for warm weather again!
- Praying for… Jeff and Nicole’s baby, Taylor, and praising God for the ways he’s worked in her little body the last month.
- Looking forward to… Santa Cruz weekend with Lori!