There have been many happy memories made in Colorado. If I wasn’t such a die-hard California fan, Colorado would be my second pick for Favorite State Award. The people are friendly, healthy and active, the skies are so very blue, and the state is home to Amy and Anne.
As I get ready to pack my bags for my second favorite state, I fondly remember…
- Almost dying on the Million Dollar highway when my family’s RV lost it’s breaks
- Floating the chilly river with Anne, Matt and all their friends in summer 2001
- Taking Lori and Erin’s Focus on the Family tour during our spring break road trip in 2003
- Attacking millions of moths in the guest house with Lori and Jenny
- Visiting Panera for the first time. Going back the next day, and the next day, and the next day.
- Listening to Jenny rustle around all night scared of bears in Aspen. Checking into a hotel the next night.
- Watching Amy and Anne walk the aisle (separately, but within two weeks of each other)
Girls, less than 24 hours until the fun begins! Get excited for me to rub your buddha bellies.