These are a few of my favorite beauty products right now:
- Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock in SPF 30: Smells clean and Anna says that it’s dermatoligist approved. She would know since she’s in their offices all day, everyday.
- Dove Sensitive Skin Antiperspirant: I never, ever get weird bumps. I’ve worn this stuff for years and I still love it.
- Cetaphil face wash: Not too harsh, washes my acne right off!
- Aveeno Clear Complexion Moisturizer: Started stealing this from Brittinee when she was visiting SB for a few weeks and I had to buy my own bottle. It’s hard to find sometimes so I’ll drive to multiple stores if I have to.
- Johnson’s Soft Lotion 24 Hour Moisturizer: I’ve only been wearing this for a few months but it smells sooooo good. Bye Bye Bath & Body Works.
- Bare Essentuals Makeup: On my New York trip last fall with girlfriends, I realized that all six of them were wearing this makeup. Plus my sister. Plus Sharon. Plus Anna. Plus Camille. Plus my Mom… it was time. My starter pack has lasted a year. I plan to buy new stuff today. Yippppeee!